Where dreams become reality
Enjoy all the perks of a custom lake home, without the hassle. Create a home tailored specifically for you at Akwa Vista. Meredith Bay’s first neighborhood features dramatic single-family home sites with sweeping views of Lake Winnipesaukee and New Hampshire’s surrounding mountains. A select group of builders have carefully designed a collection of custom-built home plans that epitomize fine craftsmanship and harmonize with the environment by blending the rich traditions of the Adirondack and Craftsman-styles of architecture.
The custom residences at Meredith Bay are a compelling blend of styles where stone details, flared shingles and breathtaking floor plans come together to distinguish these finely crafted homes. Constructed and outfitted with only the finest materials, fixtures and details, each home is designed to suit your lifestyle for year-round enjoyment. Or, choose your own builder to design the home of your dreams within the architectural covenants of the community.
With home ownership comes access to a number of amenities, including a community recreation center with a swimming pool and tennis courts, fitness center, a lakefront picnic area with swim platform, as well as access to a nearby marina and beach club. Many home sites come with an ongoing right to lease a boat slip at the marina (boat slip is subject to annual rental charges, which may vary).
View Standard Features & Benefits:
- 9’ high poured concrete foundation walls with steel reinforcement. Foundation coated with House Guard with a 10-year waterproof warranty.
- 2”x6” exterior wall framing; ¾” Advantech™ sub-floor and fir plywood roof sheathing.
- CertainTeed™ 30-year architectural style roof shingles.
- Red cedar shake siding over Tyvek™ house wrap with Cultured Stone™ accents.
- Majesty™ Energy Star® rated vinyl clad wood windows featuring Double Low-E/Argon Gas filled glazing system for maximum energy efficiency.
- EcoBuilt™ garage doors with keyless entry.
- Therma Tru™ Energy Star® certified exterior doors with oil-rubbed bronze finish hardware by Schlage™.
- Masonite® solid core interior doors with Schlage™ hardware in oil-rubbed bronze finish.
- Energy Star® rated forced hot air furnaces with central air conditioning. Underground 500-gallon propane tank. Minimum of one zone per floor with programmable thermostats.
- NFPA® residential fire sprinkler system.
- Kohler® decorative plumbing fixtures. 200 amp electrical service. Pre-wired for security.
- Glazed maple cabinetry with granite counter tops.
- Kichler™ decorative lighting package in oil-rubbed bronze.
- Heat & Glo™ high efficiency fireplaces with Cultured Stone™ surrounds and rough hewn beam mantles.
- Ceramic tile flooring in all baths, selection of plush and Berber carpeting in bedrooms and random length red oak flooring in living areas.
- GE® appliance package in stainless steel finish.
The plans, specifications and availability of styles are subject to change, error and omission. All dimensions and area calculations are approximate and subject to change.
View Optional Features:
- Backyard Living Areas with Outdoor Kitchen, Fireplace & Spa
- Screened Porches & 4-Season Sunrooms
- Custom Finished Bonus Spaces
- Wine Cellars
- Screening Rooms
- Fitness Studios & Steam Rooms
- Home Automation & Generator Systems