One of the most delightful ways to spend an evening with family and friends is under the night sky cooking up a delicious meal. Whether you’re a grilling master or a cocktail aficionado, an outdoor kitchen can add an element of endless enjoyment to your lake home. After all, living lakeside is all about taking
Features & Benefits
- 9’ high poured concrete foundation walls with steel reinforcement.
- Foundation coated with House Guard with a 10-year waterproof warranty.
- 2”x6” exterior wall framing; ¾” Advantech™ sub-floor and fir plywood roof sheathing.
- CertainTeed™ 30-year architectural style roof shingles.
- Red cedar shake siding over Tyvek™ house wrap with Cultured Stone™ accents.
- Energy Star® rated low-maintenance vinyl. EcoBuilt™ garage doors with keyless entry.
- Therma Tru™ Energy Star® certified exterior doors with oil-rubbed bronze finish hardware by Schlage™.
- Masonite® solid core interior doors with Schlage™ hardware in oil-rubbed bronze finish.
- Energy Star® rated forced hot air furnaces with central air conditioning.
- Underground 500-gallon propane tank. Minimum of one zone per floor with programmable thermostats.
- NFPA® residential fire sprinkler system. Kohler® decorative plumbing fixtures.
- 200 amp electrical service.
- Pre-wired for security.
- Glazed maple cabinetry with granite counter tops. Kichler™ decorative lighting package in oil-rubbed bronze.
- Heat & Glo™ high efficiency fireplaces with Cultured Stone™ surrounds and rough hewn beam mantles.
- Ceramic tile flooring in all baths, selection of plush and Berber carpeting in bedrooms and random length red oak flooring in living areas.
- GE® appliance package in stainless steel finish.
The plans, specifications and availability of styles are subject to change, error and omission. All dimensions and area calculations are approximate and subject to change.