One of the main reasons people reside in New Hampshire is to take advantage of all the natural beauty and outdoor activities the state has to offer. In fact, New Hampshire is home to some of New England’s most magnificent natural wonders, ranging from its largest lake, Lake Winnipesaukee, to its highest peak, Mount Washington.
Features & Benefits
- 9’ high poured concrete foundation walls with steel reinforcement.
- Foundation coated with House Guard with a 10-year waterproof warranty.
- 2”x6” exterior wall framing; ¾” Advantech™ sub-floor and fir plywood roof sheathing.
- CertainTeed™ 30-year architectural style roof shingles.
- Red cedar shake siding over Tyvek™ house wrap with Cultured Stone™ accents.
- Energy Star® rated low-maintenance vinyl. EcoBuilt™ garage doors with keyless entry.
- Therma Tru™ Energy Star® certified exterior doors with oil-rubbed bronze finish hardware by Schlage™.
- Masonite® solid core interior doors with Schlage™ hardware in oil-rubbed bronze finish.
- Energy Star® rated forced hot air furnaces with central air conditioning.
- Underground 500-gallon propane tank. Minimum of one zone per floor with programmable thermostats.
- NFPA® residential fire sprinkler system. Kohler® decorative plumbing fixtures.
- 200 amp electrical service.
- Pre-wired for security.
- Glazed maple cabinetry with granite counter tops. Kichler™ decorative lighting package in oil-rubbed bronze.
- Heat & Glo™ high efficiency fireplaces with Cultured Stone™ surrounds and rough hewn beam mantles.
- Ceramic tile flooring in all baths, selection of plush and Berber carpeting in bedrooms and random length red oak flooring in living areas.
- GE® appliance package in stainless steel finish.
The plans, specifications and availability of styles are subject to change, error and omission. All dimensions and area calculations are approximate and subject to change.